The Task Force strives to be an educational resource to the community to help it better support survivors of trafficking and to better understand the crime of human trafficking.
TRAINING AND OUTREACH OPPORTUNITIES:
The Task Force is committed to community engagement, collaboration, and providing support to organizations searching to learn more about anti-trafficking. We have provided training to law enforcement, medical service providers, and more. If you are interested in having a speaker or training series for your organization, we would be happy to work with you.
Training can cover a broad range of topics, including:
- Human Trafficking 101
- HT victim risk factors and identification
- "Train-the-trainer" community outreach and education courses
- Understanding trauma and direct service for survivors
- Law enforcement HT response tools
- Medical professional HT response tools
If you are interested in having a training for your community group or organization, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use the "Request a Speaker" link above.