The Task Force strives to be an educational resource to the community to help it better support survivors of trafficking and to better understand the crime of human trafficking.
TRAINING AND OUTREACH OPPORTUNITIES:
The Task Force is committed to community engagement, collaboration, and providing support to organizations searching to learn more about anti-trafficking. We have provided training to law enforcement, medical service providers, and more. If you are interested in having a speaker or training series for your organization, we would be happy to work with you.
Training can cover a broad range of topics, including:
- Human Trafficking 101
- Labor Trafficking 101
- Human trafficking victim risk factors and identification
- "Train-the-trainer" community outreach and education courses
- Understanding trauma and direct service for survivors
- Law enforcement human trafficking response tools
- Medical professional human trafficking response tools
- Rethinking Representation of Human Trafficking: Understanding media representation
- "My Life, My Choice" prevention curriculum for at-risk youth
If you are interested in having a training for your community group or organization, please use the "Request a Speaker" link above.