This two day training has been designed for Volunteers of America Southeast Louisiana, but is open to any service providers who are working directly with juvenile victims/survivors of human trafficking.
- human trafficking 101
- trauma speak: a trauma-informed perspective to victim experiences within child trafficking
- mentorship program challenges and successes
- the CARE model and CAC resources for juveniles
- "Not the perfect victim"
- human trafficking resources in the Greater New Orleans community
- self care
TRAINING PROVIDED BY:
- Covenant House New Orleans
- Healing Place Serve
- Greater New Orleans Human Trafficking Task Force (training organizer)
- Children's Advocacy Center New Orleans
- Volunteers of America Southeast Lousiana
To RSVP, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Space for the event will be limited. Priority for attendance will be given to Volunteers of America staff, and then to staff of organizations providing the training. Other RSVPs will be considered in the order that they are received, and will be contacted to confirm whether they've been approved to attend by the event organizer.