This full day training provides social service providers with an understanding of how to navigate
legal issues that may arise while providing services to survivors. This training will not cover how
to provide case management nor how to provide social services.
• Overview of legal definition of trafficking
• Overview of the legal system
• Privilege and confidentiality
• Ethical Considerations
• Access to Public Benefits
• State Victim Compensation
• Best practices working with multi-disciplinary teams
Event to be hosted at: Loyola University New Orleans, 6363 St. Charles Ave, New Orleans LA 70118
Training provided by the Coalition to Abolish Slavery and Trafficking (CAST) and co-sponsored by Greater New Orleans Human Trafficking Task Force, Catholic Charities Archdiocese of New Orleans, and the Loyola University New Orleans Modern Slavery Research Project.
*Registration is limited to 60 persons. Only 5 persons may register per agency.