This two-day training hosted by the Coalition to Abolish Slavery (CAST) will be held for pro-bono attorneys and legal providers is an in-depth overview of the legal issues faced by trafficking survivors. Topics include: intake best practices, victim witness advocacy, immigration remedies and intro to civil remedies, and more.
This two-day training enables attorneys and legal providers to assist survivors of human trafficking. Training features include:
• Free registration to attorneys and legal providers.
• Priority given to local attendees.
• All attendees get access to free templates and resources on CAST's Legal Services cloud drive.
• Attendance both days is required for MCLE credit. No partial credit given.
• Supervising attorney must accompany paralegal, BIA Accredited Representative & law student.
If you have questions about the class or your registration, please email: