Please join the upcoming webinar on Human Trafficking Indicators and Immigration Options Available to Victims of Human Trafficking scheduled for Wednesday, January 31, 2018 from 1 - 2:30 p.m. (CST). USCIS, DHS Blue Campaign and ICE will be providing an overview of human trafficking indicators and immigration options available to victims of human trafficking. This webinar is for law enforcement officials, prosecuting agencies, judges and other officials who detect, investigate, or prosecute human trafficking only.
To register for this session, please follow these steps:
1. Visit our registration page to confirm your participation
2. Enter your email address and select “Submit”
3. Select “Subscriber Preferences”
4. Select the “Event Registration” tab
5. Complete the questions and select “Submit”
PLEASE NOTE: This event is not hosted by or endorsed by the Greater New Orleans Human Trafficking Task Force. This event does not necessarily represent the views or values of the Task Force.